Hannah has a broad environmental law practice with an emphasis on contaminated properties. She advises clients under the Washington Model Toxics Control Act (MTCA), the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and the Clean Water Act (CWA). She works with clients to secure insurance coverage for environmental claims, pursue cost recovery, obtain regulatory closure for contaminated sites, assist with permitting issues, and maintain regulatory compliance. Before joining Veris, Hannah worked with several Fortune 500 companies and other clients to maintain regulatory compliance within an array of federal and state environmental and occupational health and safety laws, including the CWA, RCRA, Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), and their state equivalents.
- Works daily on projects involving liabilities arising under the Washington Model Toxics Control Act (MTCA), and helps clients and environmental consulting firms develop and complete remedial investigations, feasibility studies, and cleanup actions.
- Represents clients in the allocation of liability among private parties and government entities at legacy sites involving historical contamination.
- Assists clients who receive Notices of Violation (NOVs) arising under federal and state laws and regulations.
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Admitted, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
J.D., magna cum laude, Vermont Law School (2017)
B.A., The Ohio State University (2014)
Hannah spends most of her free time outdoors hiking, biking, or just relaxing and reading a good book with her dog, Rumour. She also loves all things music, so when she is not enjoying nature, she is likely attempting to hone her abilities on the guitar or piano. Once she becomes frustrated in her attempts, she leaves it to the professionals and seeks out live music elsewhere.