Lisa oversees the firm’s finances and administers many of its functions. She supports the firm’s attorneys on projects involving financial matters, where her accounting background is a valuable asset. Lisa takes pride in building relationships with clients and is always available to answer questions. Lisa has over 20 years of law firm accounting experience and over 30 years of customer service experience.
- Board Member, PSALA (2019-Present)
- Member, Food Frenzy Committee, Food Lifeline (2013–2019)
- Treasurer, Pacific Northwest Region of Hadassah (2019-Present)
- Board Member, Pacific Northwest Region of Hadassah (2009–2014)
- Board Member, Seattle Chapter of Hadassah (2007–2013)
B.A., Business Administration, Eastern Washington University (1991)
Lisa is a self-confessed sports fanatic and can be found losing her voice during every Seattle Seahawks home game. If you see Lisa around town with earphones on, rest assured she’s listening to sports talk radio or a sports-related podcast. Lisa enjoys spending time with her four nieces and nephews. She tries hard to live up to the title “Savvy Auntie.”